Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sex, Drugs, and... Computers?

Welcome to my new blog.

I am Michael Rice - President, Eferi and Chief Architect (Applications)
My background is in enterprise business application architecture (data structures and user interfaces) and consulting.

Corporate Consulting Gigs:
Zillow, Consumer Affairs, and a few others off the grid

Specialties: Real Estate, Finance, Health care. What do they have in common? On the business end, not much, in the I.T. sector, more than you would think, e.g. transaction processing, interfaces (XML, etc.), and bad user interfaces. :-)

Personal:
I live in Johnson City, TN. with my wife, brand new baby (born March 25th, 2008) and dachshund. Great air, great people, and great lakes!

This blog:
My goal for this blog is to provide examples, dialog, and comments on the direction of enterprise architecture... as well as other interests of mine.

I hope you enjoy the ride, I hope to make it a long one.

No comments: